You may follow us @SHOPUS.AGE on Facebook and Instagram.
2. What does Pre-order mean?
Pre-order items are made to order. The nature of sustainable wear is to not produce more than needed. Some of our brands solely operate on made to order based on consumer needs. Standard timeframe for pre-ordered items to be made is 3-4 weeks. Once received, item will be inspected and shipped out. You will be notified by email with invoice attached. Please keep in mind that you will be charged upfront to initiate pre-order process.
3. How do I place an order?
Shopping with us is simple:
1. Search or navigate using Depts.
2. Select Item(s), Size(s), Color(s)
3. Click on “Add to Cart”
4. Confirm order at checkout, use any discount code offered,complete payment, shipping and billing details
5. Submit and wait for shipping details
6. Tracking info will be generated through UPS so that you may follow its process to you.
4. What forms of payment do you accept?
We accept all major credit cards such as; Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express. we also take payment through Pay Pal and Apple Pay.
5. Do we charge tax on items?
No. There is no sales tax in the state of Delaware.
6. What is our shipping provider?
We currently ship USPS for all orders and shipped ground at no cost.
7. What does "Out of Stock" mean?
This means that Age of Apparel does not currently have inventory for the item in question. Please contact Sales for updates on out of stock items.
8. What is you return Policy?
Age Of Apparel is pleased to completely satisfy its customers with the best quality product. If you are not completely satisfied, please contact us at Returns with concerns of the item(s) so that we may expedite your return. Please see our Customer Care for full return policy.
9. Can I cancel my order?
Yes. Please contact us immediately at Sales. Please note that orders that have been shipped can not be canceled. Refer to return policy on customer care page.
10. How do I get in touch with Age of Apparel?
You may contact us at Sales.